Yummy food from the Steamboat Restaurant On The Way To Minyak Beku
Yummy Fried Chicken
Kai Lan Cooked 2 Ways - Thumbs Up For This Dish!
Lomp Chiam Pass lah!
How Seng : Aiyah kena aku. Do I really have to pay?
Chea Gay : Eat first lah!!
The Rest : Heng ! ah! Poh Tee quietly pick up the tab. Thanks! PT
The Rest : Heng ! ah! Poh Tee quietly pick up the tab. Thanks! PT
The Trio Who Missed Out The 1st Gathering In KL
Soh Chea Gay
Chng Poh Tee
I did not know that Lee Hia was back in BP. A casual return trip back home turned out so eventful. I missed 2 phone calls from Jimmy on 17/12/2009 evening as I left my h/phone in my car. I realised that just as I was about to go to bed around 10.30pm . Anyway I returned call and to my suprise , See Boon , Kim Eng, Phiak Hoon & hubby, Jimmy were all in Lee Hia's brother's place in Taman Pantai. Hold on there! I am not going to miss it. Rushing over in haste, I forgot my camera. So sorry Phaik Hoon's pic is not in (she could not make it to our dinner ). The chit chat went on till way past midnight and thanks to See Boon, dinner was arranged for the following night and the program set to 'serang' Gee Chai 's & Terence 's house after. Both Kok Eng & Thian Eng missed the dinner too as both were away outstation . So both of you make time for our Singapore meet on 23/1/2010. That goes for Phiak Hoon too.
1 comment:
i tried to go to this restaurant on my last trip..it was full of cars in the car park until down the road...we did not even get out of our car.....
Post a Comment