Monday, December 28, 2009

Fr. Wee Keang

Hi Everyone,

I can sense the luke warm response for 27th Dec meet at Cititel Hotel Coffee House /Mid Valley.Nevertheless, I will be joining you all for this meet.Yes, my tribe, all 5 of us will be there. As for the Proposed 9th Jan Meet at Sunway Resort and Spa, there are only 6 responses so far. Kwai Buay is supposed to take the lead for the 9th Jan meet right ? As it turned out, I will not be able to attend the 9th Jan meet, because of my School Board Meeting. I hope to meet up with Yip and Bee Kheng when they come up enroute to Cameron Highlands. They will probably go through Simpang Pulai which is just south of IpohSo, for you all KL and Klang Valley folks, can we meet up on 27th Dec? For me to drive two and a half hours Ipoh-KL, it better be a "worthwhile" trip, hoping to meet up with as many of you as possible. What happen to all my science stream classmates ?
See Boon and wife visited me and my family on 23rd Dec. Had a good time of catching up.Knowing that Siew Yong is in Teluk Intan, I have since called her. Lillian Joyce Ong is also in Perak, so I will contact her later.
Chia Yew Heng, enroute to Kedah, will be stopping by today and we will meet up for lunch.So, here's wishing everyone of you A Blessed and Joyous Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Wee Keang

No comments: