To Terence - Kudos for being such a filial son ! Your mum is blessed during her old age because of your presence . I am indeed very touched to see you dotting attention on your mum . May you be bathed in HIS love , blessing and protection ALWAYS. - Love & Regards from Lee Hia.
2 comments:
Is that really Terence? I would walk right past you on the street (but then you will probably say the same thing of me LOL!).
Looks like those daily jogging has paid off big time. Wish I could shed my extra kgs (or at least the triple chin 8-|)!
To Terence - Kudos for being such a filial son ! Your mum is blessed during her old age because of your presence . I am indeed very touched to see you dotting attention on your mum . May you be bathed in HIS love , blessing and protection ALWAYS. - Love & Regards from Lee Hia.
Post a Comment