Friday, December 25, 2009

Kang Hway Hock in Bangkok

Hi Lee Too,
Most of the time I am in Bangkok even though I travel to many other countries. I am sort of permanently based here for the time being since Feb 2009. I was in KL for the last 30 odd years and decided to move on.

My portfolio covers various areas in the pharmaceutical & healthcare industry - International Marketing; Product Development; Training and managing Clinical Studies for our products - quite a plateful and hardly have time for fun. My free time is either spent mostly on scuba diving - teaching & leisure or I am back home snoozing.
My number is xxxxxxxxand I am currently staying at xxxxxx in Bangkok
Most of the time I can be reached via my email either at xxxxx or xxxxxxYou can also reach me on skype - xxxxxx.

Yes, my wife is Thai - living in another town. And I travel home whenever I have some time.
The chance for me to be back for CNY this time is very slim (Not a big thing for the Thais so no many days off. Most of the years I was back in BP for the CNY and stayed at home eating and sleeping. The big time holiday here is Songkran and I may be back to BP....not sure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will try to post some things for the blog for you guys - as a reminiscence of our school days - unfortunately I do not even have any picts of the variety show. And I am very sure some will remember me better though.

I do remember many names very well - actually bumped into a couple of them along the years when I travelled - like Siew Yong in Pontian, Sui Ying in Parit Raja, Lee Choo in KL, Beng Chai in Sabah, Gee Chai in KL & BP, but none of us actually bother to keep in touch except Jimmy whom I track wherever he was (Brunei/Kedah..etc..)

This blog is very good - we can finally get to keep in touch.

You do take care and do keep in touch.

By the way I was with Lilian two days ago and we had a good time chatting till 2.00 in the morning.

Warm regards

Hway Hock

No comments: