Sunday, December 20, 2009

This is really nice

It is really good to see old classmates and friends connecting after all these years.
There must be lots to share and tell. Kudos to the efforts and hopefully we can link up with as many as possible of our old mates.
I will see if there are any old picts I can contribute.
My contact number and email is available from Lee Too.
In the meantime, I would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Hway Hock

1 comment:

Lee Too said...

I dun have your telephone contact in Bangkok. After speaking to you over the phone on Jimmy's phone - forgotten to ask him for it. R u permanent in Bangkok? Give us your Bangkok adddress too if it's ok .-not thru the blog but thru emails. Heard you have a lovely Thai wife. Put her on the blog with you too. Wanna see how much you have changed . Best ! Lee Too