Friday, December 11, 2009

Look What I Found! Part 2 (Class Photo Arts A & B)

As requested by Mee Kuen, here are the Upper Six Arts A & B class photos from The Pilot '74. I have previously posted the photos of the 3 Science classes here.




Standing back row : Sulaiman Mohd Nor, Ong Gee Chai, Thong How Seng, Tee Bee Seng, Goh Chuan Huat, Remesh Kumar, Mohamad..?
Standing middle : Wahid Ali, ? ,Zainab?, Loo Mee Keun, Chin Pin Ling, Wong Yuet Chee, Loh Lee Too, Lilian Joyce Ong, Tng Bee Har, ??, Tay Pik Hoon, Lim Bee Kheng, Ong Choon Moi, Salmah ??, Thomas Matthew
Seated : Ong Wee Hong, Chee Sue Ying, Lim Geok Cheng, Chua Peck Ting, Mr. Amarjit Singh, Ng Kian Hian, Chiam Lee Hia, Lim See Peng, Lan Joo Choo




Standing back row :
Standing middle row : Gatu, Chong Siew Fah,Patvinder Kaur
Seated : Salmiah ? Chong Li Li, Mr. , Fatiyah,

12 comments:

MK Loo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MK Loo said...

thanks gee sing, I had forgotten Chong Lee Lee and Loo Hee were in Arts B. I can identify Patvinder Kaur and Adilah Bakri, but not the others.

Btw, I like your image of viewers in art gallery gawking at your portraits!!!

gee sing said...

The resolution of the photo is fairly decent so you can make out the faces. I guess the problem is to remember who is who.

You can create your own fun images (quite neat ones too). Just go to www.photofunia.com. It works best when you have a portrait with your head slightly tilted to the right. I use their iphone version instead of the website.

Lee Too said...

Gee Sing,
Could you do us a favour ple....ssee. The photos you posted for Sc 1,2,3 Arts 1,2 - could you add the caption on the photos i.e names.It would help greatly for our aged mind! TQ

gee sing said...

Sorry Lee Too, I don't know eveeryone nor all the names. If you can send me the names of everyone (matched to their position in the photos) eg. Seated from left xxxx; yyyy; zzzz; etc., then I will add them in.

Lee Too said...

I thought you can get it from the caption in The Pilot?

Lee Hia said...

Hi Gee seng ;
Lee Hia here.. U have really balloned . Can't recognise the small cheeky rascal of '74 . Anyway , i would like to correct the naming in U6Arts A photo - seating on the left , wasn't khatijah -- it's none other than our seetau poh April Ong Wee Hong lah ! Never know u can be that sentimental-- still keeping all oldie photos lah ! Good 4 u -- otherwise we have no memories to recall....

Lee Too said...

What a blunder! 1000 apologies WH. How could I make that mistake. Eyesight failing lah!

gee sing said...

@ Lee Too: sorry, The Pilot does not have any of the names. Can you or someoneelse do the name captions for the 3 science class photo as well. To get to the post just click on the hyperlnk at the top of the post.
@ Lee Hia: age really don't spare anyone. Trying hard to exercise to get rid of the chubbiness but the beers just put them right back LOL!

Lee Too said...

Aiyoh! that's a tall 'order'. I can't do for other classes as I am not really familiar with them. Since most of them cannot do editing on your posting except the administrator & co-administrator. How about you do the photo attachment in the emails and circulate it round. Many heads better than one!
Monitors of all classes please stand up - We are relying on you. too.

Lee Too said...

@WK : Since you know Adilah Bakri, could you please identify her position in the class photo so that I could edit. TQ

Bee Kheng Yip said...

The girl beside Mee Kuen and behind Wee Hong is Zainab something.