OK guys...having FUN.....?,
This flurry of getting together should be exciting for some especially meeting for the first time after 35 years.
Unfortunately there are others who cannot make it but we will meet up somehow when the timing is right.
The following picts are from my album.

Picture 1 (UPP SC 1)
We took this at the school fountain (hopefully it is still there and we can try to take another picture together; have not stepped into the school since 10 years back and even then did not notice it) I think we took this just before we say adios.

Pict 2 - The Aedes Mosquito/Dengue Fever Campaign Team from Upper Six Sciences.
Good fun and all excuses to get out of class.
At that time, all I wanted to do was to get out of class for some fresh air and freedom.
We had some really good team work going with the picture taking, sample collection, interviews with the Klinik Kesihatan and organising the presentation at Diamond Jubilee Hall and I believe Mr Ho was very pleased.
That was Mr Ho Kee Leong's beetle which he graciously lent to us. Cannot remember whether we actually put in any gas after using it. Thank goodness, we did not trash it...Philip and Yee Chong (I think) tried their hands at it. I wonder what happen to this green beetle: must worth a lot more now than when he bought it.
For those who are into 4-ekor .........the number plate is shown clearly. Good luck!!
And talking about teachers........
Met Mrs Ong, our Biology teacher for lower six in KL. Her husband Dr Joseph Ong (may be retired or still practising at Assunta Hosp) happened to be my good friend's cousin and we had dinner together during one of the family gatherings two or three years back. By the way, she still look the same.
I still remember, out of the blues, she said in class one day "when you grow older, you will realise that your best of friends are those from your school days"............ I am pretty sure those words did not mean very much to some then.......but now..................................
Sorry no pict of her..will try to see if I can pick one off my friend's album.........
Until my next post........keep well and Happy New Year******
No comments:
Post a Comment