Friday, December 25, 2009

Singapore Meeting 23 January : Replies

...........................................................................................................................

Poh Eng (Hang Kwang's wife), thru sms extend their regrets for not being able to join the Jan 23 meet in Singapore but hope everyone will have fun on that day.

Posted by Lee Too
12/1/2010
...........................................................................................................................

dear lee too,
sorry for the late reply as i only check my mail very irregularly. hope everything is fine with you.
with regards the singapore gathering on 23/1, regret to inform you that i could not make it as it is a school day - as replacement for the long chinese new yr holiday we are going to have.
having said that, i still do hope that i could meet up with some of you at , i am sure, some later gathering.
best wishes .

regards
tian eng

p/s my email is now unclogged

11/1/2010
............................................................................................................................

Sorry Lee Too. Too busy with school work. You know, I need to get ready all the programmes,project papers, plans, etc . I did not go into the net until now. As for the gathering in s'pore, i m not making the trip.Have to organise the district golf tourney.

Fr. See Boon
8/1/2010
................................................................................................................................
Thanks for invite. Unfortunately I can only go over from Sabah to KL on 7th Feb. onwards.So maybe look forward to next meet. Meanwhile send my regards to all who attend.

Beng Chai
5/1/2010
......................................................................................................................................
Hi All,

Happy new year and thanks, Pik Ha for opening up your home for the above.

For now, yes, pls count me in for the Jan 23rd dinner.

Thanks,
Kheng Seng
4/1/2010
.....................................................................................................................................
Dear Lee Too,
Thanks so much for the lovely Christmas and New Year greeting. A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too.Will meet up with the lovely people on Sunday, 27th Dec.in Cititel, Mid valley. Hope to see you some other time as I`m not able to attend the Singapore gathering. Cheerio,

Peck Tin
.....................................................................................................................................
Hi Lee Too,

Count me in for the Spore gathering. Better response b4 we collect more "dropped hair"! Ha.. ha... As usual, do you want me to go with you? Most likely teck hui will join us or send us over. Will be able to pick you then. Looking forward to catch up with Pik Ha & lian tee.

Ley tin

......................................................................................................................................................

Hi Pik Ha,

Hope you still remember me, we were in the same class during form 6.
I am in KL now, feel like joining the gathering in Singapore as there are many of you out there that i have not met for 30 over years. But i do not have any plan how to go, where to stay etc. Anyone from KL going to Singapore for this gathering, can i hitch a ride or we take a flight together ? Lee Choo, are you going ?

Kwai Buay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Pik Ha,

You are a gem for offering your place & get the function going. Thank you so much. It's a yes from me. I have make arrangement with Ley Tin to pick up B Kheng & Yip over to S'pore.
Can someone be kind enough to contact Ping Ling , Lu seng & Tziat Tze in Singapore (they either do not have emails or have not send the updates to me). They might not get the ding dongs of our email regarding the gathering.

If all are agreeable, I would like to request Thian Hock to invite Say Ban & Ho Ah Leong (my TIPS mates) & mutual friends to many of you to the function too. OK.?

Rgds,

Lee Too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Pik Ha and dear all

Would love to meet up to catch up the lost years but unfortunately, will not be anywhere near. Leaving for Dubai for a week starting 23rd Jan.

Hope to meet up soon. If anyone is coming to Bangkok, do give me a buzz and we can meet up. Tel number now available - Thanks to Lee Too for the update.

See if I can post some stuff at least to make up for my absence.

Have a good time in S'pore.

Warm regards to all.

Sawadee

Huay Hock
.....................................................................................................................................................

Hi Kwai Buauy,

Maybe you can come down to JB and stay with us in my brother's place. Lee Too and others in JB will be able to bring us to S'pore.

BKheng
.......................................................................................................................................................

Hi Mrs Ng aka Pik Ha,...


So nice to hear from U after so many years...U won't believe it but I always remember U.

U were very skinny...with 2 pony tails..? And sad to say, the last time I saw U and I remembered vividly was when we were at Ur hse after the Form 6 Physic paper? U didn't turn up and I remembered Ur Auntie scolding U...U mixed up the date or something like that? I can't remember who came with me though...

My family just came back from Sydney and having not seen them for sometime, their companies are so precious...Furthermore, we will be travelling in early January before they go back in mid-January.

So sorry won't be able to join U all.....But it was nice to see those who came in Nov....As for those I did not have the privilege to meet,including those I have recently met, I wish U all well. Please accept my humble apology...Hopefully there is another window of opportunity otherwise,...maybe in our next life? Not funny, isn't it?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to U all....


God Bless

David tiah
..................................................................................................................................................

Hi All

Thank you to those who have responded (see list attached) and please keep the list going.

Below is the map which shows the location of my place at 44 Yunnan Crescent , near to NTU and 5-10 min drive from the Tuas Checkpoint.

Parking is free and easily available at my housing estate.

Best regards
Mrs. Ng -Gan Pik Ha,

..................................................................................................................................................
Oh dear, it is so wonderful to know that so many of us are meeting again. I am looking forward to it.

Thank you so much, my dear Bee Kheng, to offer me your brother's place to stay. I will check who will be coming with me and finalise the plan. Pik Ha also offers her guest room to me. I am touched by all the nice people around me, very blessed in deed, to have so many wonderful friends around.

Looks like gathering in Singapore has picked up a lot of momentum, how about the KL folks ? No matter what, the gathering at KL will definitely be on. Hope that more will join us. You can be at both places, KL & Singapore, as i plan to do.

Bye ......

k.buay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kwai Buay,

You really sound enthusiastic abt this next reunion in the south. Hope this is contagious and rubs on to the others. Looking forward to seeing you again. Another good time to catch up. Don't worry abt accomodation. There are many of us here you can put up with. I am looking forward to this meeting too and hopefully to see the others who missed the last reunion in KL. There's Ping Ling, Lian tee, Kheng Seng, Yew Heng ....... wow another "long.....long..... time no see!

So see you again down south soon..

A blessed Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas and a very wonderful year ahead to everyone.

Ley tin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ley Tin,

It seems that it is not contagious enough, no one from KL & up North has indicated any intention to join the gathering down south yet. I hope i can make it, if there is no other unforseen circumstance that might prevent me from going. Besides those names mentioned by you, i have not seen Pik Ha & Lian Tee since we left school. Where is Lim Siew Yong ? I miss her too.
How about anyone from Batu Pahat attending the gathering in S'pore ? I can always stop by BP to go with you. Anyone ? You will definitely not regret the fun we will have when we meet.
Thank you for your encouraging words. Look forward to seeing you again.
Warmest regards,

k.buay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kwai Buay,

Siew Yong here. I am in Teluk Intan, about 100 km south of Ipoh. Thank you for remembering me. I remember you and miss you too. I am so sorry I have not been able to attend any of the reunions held thus far, and I am afraid I will have to miss the one planned for 23 Jan 2010 in Singapore too. School would have just reopened and I would be rather busy then. However, I would be in BP during the CNY break and I really hope that those in BP would organize a gathering either on the second or third day of CNY.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to those who did all the hard work of getting all of us connected. Reading what has been written and viewing the pictures posted on this blog bring back fond memories of our Form Six days. Those were the days my friend.....
Christmas is 2 days away and a new year starts soon. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my 'long lost' friends and their loved ones A Blessed Christmas and A Joyous 2010!
Warmest regards,

Siew Yong.
....................................................................................................................................................

Finally i hear from you ...... it is really great to catch up. Hope to see you soon.... :)

...................................................................................................................................................

Dear all esp those north of JB,

Wee Hong has indicated over the phone to me that she is most likely to fly to Singapore. KL folks can co-ordinate with her after Christmas as she might be too busy to even pick up your calls now. Check out the airlines now. It seems there is a good offer on Tigerairs.

The "crew" in JB is on standby to whoever coming south by flight, train, bus etc. If you are coming to JB, we will pick you up. Hopefully, the S'pore folks can come up with some accomodation . Please do not let this 2 things deter you all from coming down. Things will work out just fine. Just come. There are quite a number of BP guys out there too who have missed out on the get togethers. I hope my calls, sms, personal emails to all have not been futile.

Have a blessed Christmas!

Rgds,
Lee Too

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hi All :
Just back from Kashmir, Jaipur, Agra & Delhi. Will join the gathering in Singapore.
Is it starting in the evening?

Happy Season's greetings & holidays to all

Steven
.....................................................................................................................................................

No comments: