Hi Wee Keang & rest,
Kheng Seng here. What a good idea to meet for a meal, especially for people like myself who missed the reunion at Thee Peng's place earlier this month.
But late Dec09 will be bad for me as I will be heading back to Sydney for the Xmas/New Year period. I leave on Dec23 and will be back to S'pore on Jan4.
As things stand for now, it'll probably be around or after the CNY that I will have some time for such an occassion as I will continue to be travelling quite a lot for work over Jan 2010. I know it is precisely this that you have suggested meeting up - not that I am proud to be writing this email!!
Thanks,
Kheng Seng
Hi all,
Greetings from down-under. How about meeting up around 8th, 9th and 10th of Jan 2010. Myself and Sau Cheng will be in KL then. Kwai Buay is looking at organising something while we're there. Still waiting for her updates. She has our itinerary in M'sia.
Meeting at a hotel is a brilliant idea. Just hope that timing is right for us the second time round. We are really eager to meet up with everyone.
Best regards
Bee Kheng and Sau Cheng
No comments:
Post a Comment