Lee Too, Please let us know the place, time and other details.....since I
am in KL, count me in too!
From Loo Mee Keun.
Please count me in. Thank you.
From Sia Kuai Buay
Hi Lee Too and All,
Very sorry, I cannot join you guys as I will be back in Sydney over the Xmas/New Year week, covering Dec 27, of course.
Have a great time you all and Merry Xmas!!
Regards,
Kheng Seng
Lee Too,
I am taking the family to Dubai for a short holiday and will be back by then.
I will be more than happy to attend together with Kwie Liang. Can some of the KL based guys, David, Choo Sim, Hang Kwang, Hong Hing, Sek Ming, etc, etc, Siok Boon join the party as well. Otherwise, the guys will be swarmed :-)
Y C LEE
Dear YC,
This is the spirit i like most in you. Cheers !
Warmest Regards,
k. buay
12/16/2009 07:37 PM
Steven,
Not to worry about dates, if you feel like having a beer, a good dinner or just a chit-chat over coffee, just give me a call at 019...... kwie Liang will join me, so will some those who lived and are around in KL, at that time,
Y C LEE
Director
-----Steven Wu wrote: -----
Hi Everyone :
Looks like I am caught in no-man's zone again.
Will be in KL for NY weekend.
So likely to miss this earlier get-together and the other one Wee Keang is
planning early Jan.
Anyway happy holidays to all of you. Share the polar bear warmth with yr folks!
cheers
Steven
No comments:
Post a Comment