Hi ,
Thanks for the emails and news. Though I couldn't make it to the reunion, it was lovely to read about the event and view the pictures. At first glimpse I must say I could only recognise the people I have seen or met sporadically over the years. Others I tried to guess but not quite successfully. Some have changed more than others. I am glad you all had a wonderful time. I am going back for holidays in February, 1-10 Feb in S'pore/JB, 10-20 Feb in KL. Hope to catch up with you if possible. If there's any get together around those dates whether in S'pore or KL or BP please keep me posted. Would love to catch up.
Bravo for the inaugural reunion!!
Warmest regards
Leh Hoon
1/12/2009
1 comment:
Dear Lee Too,
Lee Too! Thanks! You have successfully posted transferred mails!!! So clever of you!!!
Mee Keun.
Post a Comment