Friday, December 11, 2009

From Chia Yew Heng,Wee Keang, Bee Kheng,Keng SEng

I am not sure if all the e-addresses are still valid; I tried to email but several of the contacts bounced back. Some never reply at all.

Ha ha. I learned a new term from Hang Kwang's better half - all these are signs of 'cacat' in our network.

CHIA Yew Heng
2009/12/1 jason yong
Hi !

My details for the update :(pls refer to the excel list...mee keun)



Chia Yew Heng and Steven Wu will be coming my way (Ipoh) on their way up north sometime in December. You all are most welcome to visit me too. I promise you authentic Ipoh White Coffee, Hor Fun, Nga Choi Kai, all the Fun and stuffings etc.

Take note though that the following days I will not be in Ipoh
a) 4th to 8th Dec (KL/BP/PJ > Ipoh)
b) 13th to 15th Dec (Fetch my sons at KLIA and to attend a relative's wedding dinner in KL)
Not sure if i will have time to contact or meet up with some of you in KL or PJ

Wee Hong, were you that petite girl with the pig tail hair style ? Or was that Pik Har ?
Told my wife that I need more ginko.

Bye for now.
Wee Keang.


On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Bee Yip wrote:
Thanks Wee Hong for the update. I've also added our contact details.

Everyone is most welcome to visit us in Perth.

Regards
BKheng



Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:50:24 +0800


Thanks, Wee Hong.

I have updated my home & office address. Pls see attached. Pls also note that
the addresses and mobile ph number given are all valid till Mar 2010 only as I
will be planning to return to Sydney permanently by April 2010.

Regards,
Kheng Seng


Quoting April Ong
Hi 'gals and boyz',

Attached is the new list with the info lee Too had gathered during the
reunion dinner. For those who can receive, please chec if your data is
correct. For those who dont have email, we need the people who have contact
with them to fill on their behalf.

For the photos uploaded into the gmail blog, you have to clik previous mail
to see all the earlier pictures. I still have a few more to upload after I
have downsize them. Will be pretty soon....

Do keep in touch.

PS to Lee Too,
I will post you all the "Kiam Chai" paper that you scribble the other night
so that you can cross reference your scribbling. I tried to make head and
tail of some scribblings and translated them into the excel file. You may
want to go thru them and edit as you deem fit.
wee hong
Hi Tian Eng & Chye Seng,

How are both of you? We just had our reunion for Class 74' in KL on 21 Oct 2009 at Thee Peng's place. I understand Chye Seng could not attend due to some other prior commitment and Tian Eng, sorry we did not know of your whereabout or missed out on you. However, we are continuously updating our contacts so as to enable all to reconnect after such a long absence . Now is the time to loosen & catch up with lost friends as your children may be grown up .
I appreciate if you could let me have your house address and office address - at least we know your whereabouts. An updated list will be sent out soon as I am still busy collating contacts. Do drop me a line if you wish to protect your privacy or if you have any contacts.
Visit our blog at (site suppplied)

to view what transpired and who are there at the reunion. We would like you to
participate in our blog and our blog administrator Mee Keun will do the invite.
Do post photos n messages on the blog thereafter.

Regards,

Lee Too

Tel : (I'm working in JB)

MK,

Do the needful. TQ

Hi Lee Too,
Manage to get lee tian eng and tan kok eng. I have added them into the list as 55 and 56. I am trying to get the teacher in-charge of HSBP Archive to retrieve our class pictures of 1973/74 in the Pilot. The teacher is away on holiday.
From yung see boon on Dec 2 2009-12-11
To:

Hi Mee Keun,

Pls extend the invitation to 4 below to participate in our blog. TQ.

Gan Pik Ha -

Thong King Chai


Chng Poh Tee


Teo Lian Tee

No comments: