Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What about the Arts People, Lee Too?

Dear Lee Too ah, so far you have been tracking only the Science pple, what about the Arts?  Use your power!...some names for you to work on: Chee Sue Yin (Revertex Kluang), Tay Pik Hoon from Yong Peng, Chong Lee Lee, also Yong Peng, Choon Moi, Sri Gading, Chin Ping Ling (Tai Kong Goldsmith), Wahid, Remesh, Thomas Matthew....the girl from Sarawak, and so on.  Ask Lilian Joyce to help you.

Mee Keun.

1 comment:

Lee Too said...

I have looked all up in facebook but couldn't find lah!. Heh! MK remember,you promised to look up Pik Hoon & Sue Ying for me in KL in our 1st reunion - I am still holding onto it. Pin Ling is Singapore lah! Her name is already in the list which I have already sent out long ago. Heard that Chong Lee Lee is married to an 'ang moh'. No lead on that.
Chit Joan may be able to shed light on Wahid & Thomas. We will have to wait.