Our Dr. Lam Hock Shang has been 'hiding' all along in KL. I don't know why nobody volunteer to give me his contact. Why? those who know - swear to secrecy huh? Let us hear from the horses' mouth then. We are still your friends from the good old days right? Anyway thanks Hock Shang for your quick reply to my sms. I hope it doesn't stop just there! We know you are very very beeezy but do make time for your old friends.
Zainal Abidin bin Ali from Science A - It was fun searching for Zainal now a Tn. Haji.- Timbalan Pengurus Besar Pembangunan, KEJORA, Kota Tinggi. Saleha gave me the lead - "Zainal attached to KEJORA not sure if he is still there". Looking thru, the KEJORA's website . I found only one person by the name of Zainal Abidin . So I "hantam" again. A call made -no answer ,email -no reply . I was joking with Saleha that perhaps Zainal who does not know me at all might think that I am a con - woman just like the time when Lee Hia, Jimmy & I were looking for Gee Chai's house where one neighbourhood aunty was suspicious of us as we had been circling the area so many times.
OK back to Zainal. - Tried my luck again today but when the secretary said " Zainal berasal dari Melaka" Alamak ! jalan buntu lagi. Anyway, Zainal returned call. To quote " if you know Ong Beng Chai - then I am the MAN you are looking for". It seems Zainal replied to me but I did not receive the mail. ?????. Zainal has set roots in Bandar Penawar, Kota Tinggi - already there for 30 years. Those going to Desaru can look him up - nearby only.
Zainal mentioned several names Rosli Sulaiman, Abdullah Dunia- teachers in BP. Affendi - teacher in KL and my class boy Wahid Ali - HSBC JB. - Over to you cikgus out there . Bee Seng & Ley Tin his bank counterpart should utilise their connection now.
No comments:
Post a Comment