Monday, January 25, 2010

Very Good Photos

January 25, 2010 8:39 PM
lee choo said...

Hi, all. At least I get to see most of you from the photos, most of the ladies had put on weight! except Lee Too,Ley Tin and Soh Kheng, while some of the men had shed some...can't stand this,,,I heard there might be a reunion during CNY, so we can get to meet those in BP? Got ah?
Very good photos, so clear and can see that most of my lady frens (those that I have not met for so long..)have prospered!! Lian Tee la,Ping Lin maybe very slightly...definitely Pik Ha haha but anyway I did see u recently!

Soh Kheng, good to see you joined the reunion, and you are going to be a young Grandma...

Lee Too & See Boon, so how's the getogether for CNY, likely to happen?? I would really like to meet those in BP and whoever will be back in BP???



January 25, 2010 8:45 PM

4 comments:

Goh Chuan Huat said...

hehehe... we know you are Yeo Lee Choo writing, but better add your sir name as we have another in Ong Lee Choo. Yes, it would be great to have a CNY Reunion in BP, to meet up those I long missed, if timing is right! Cheers!

lc said...

from yeo lc- thanks for reminding me about my fellow namesake...am still waiting for her to add her comments!!!

Soh Keng said...

Not yet lah, no sign of grandmotherhood yet, Lee Choo.

Low Chee Moi said...

Can anyone take the lead...CNY meet at BP. 5th day CNY?? Semua sudah balik city?? I balik kampung only on 5th CNY