Friday, January 15, 2010

This Find Goes Out Specially To Science C

If I remember correctly Ting Tziat Tze (sorry if I got the spelling wrong for a unique name) is one of the sexy dancers in the skit for Hawaii 5-o. She disappeared into oblivion after 6th form and now surfaced in Singapore. She is indisposed when I made a call to her & hubby took the call & know what - suprise of all surprise he was one of my TIPS mate - Kok Choong Yang! . I end up having a long chat with him even though he can't remember me! Ha! ha! one more to the brood of TIPS. Welcome aboard! I understand that Choong Yang was briefly in lower six before going to Poly in Singapore. Can any of you recall? To those in Science C and miss Tziat Tze please make sure you be there. Wow! double power & double reconnection!!!

No comments: