Good job, Lee Too. Now you can officially be our monitor. Or maybe that sounds a little bit
youngish, our Penghulu then, hahaha. It is really nice to start sending emails to long, lost friends. I hope to contact ppl like Wahid Ali, my monitor in Form 4-5 who was in Arts A, Thomas Mathews, my ex-classmate's twin brother, Goh Siok Boon and Aw Puck Ngoh ( she brought me to her place in Rengit during our Form 6 days) and many more ( takes time to recall their names)
5 comments:
As I said, I did see Wahid in HSBC P Jaya some 20 yrs ago, now Lee Too said Wahid could be in HSBC JB. BTW, Goh Siok Boon is the hubby of Chiam Lee Hia, my Arts A mate. They are now in Tawau, Sabah. I missed Aw Puck Ngoh and Thomas Mathews too. Hopefully we could soon trace Lan Joo Choo, Tay Pik Hoon & Wong Choon Moi.
Chit Joan : wah! clever hor - 15 min guide thru facebook chatline you r in already. Still waiting for Lilian's posting - 1 hr of fun with her. haha
Chuan Huat : Good boy too for interacting thru the blog. As to Wahid I have asked the man in the same industry Mr. Bising to do it.
Lee Too, dun look too high on me! I still dun know how to do posting, only managed to add comments. Do guide me thru if time permits...
CH will guide you on facebook chat line on real time tonite ok.
Way to go! our contact list has not only established reconnection amongst ourselves but have also sparked off search of Secondary schoolmates amongst you Kluang folks.
Post a Comment