Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jottings From Soh Keng & Lai Yan Won

Hi Lee Too,

Thanks. So you found Niak Oie. From Niak Oie you should be able to find Koh Su Ngo - they were (maybe still are) teaching in the same place. Anyway, I have Koh Su Ngo 's (Mrs Long) last known address for you here: xxxxxxx Pontian.(no tel contact), Ialso have Chan Chieu Jin 's tel. contact :xxxxx(office)(forgot to get her hand-phone no.)
As for my attendance at the Sg gathering, I'll let you know in due course.

By the way I dont see any of your photos at the Blog site. After speaking to you on the phone you sound just the same, as you sounded 35 years ago. I can remember your face vividly. Its hard to imagine you any other way.

Soh Keng.
12/1/2010
.....................................................................................................................

Hi Lee Too,

Its great to find you guys again. Counting the years, its been 35 years!!

I am a bit lost with the website. So I will leave that for the weekend, OK?

So right now, my data is as follows:House Add: xxxxxxxPenang.HOuse Phone: xxxxxxOffice: xxx Penang H/P : xxxxx.

If you call me during office hours, pls bear with me if I can't answer you promptly. I will call you back soonest possible.

Bye.
Lai Yan Won

ps. Is the class photo posted on the site? With names? That would be a big help.

13/01/2010

No comments: