Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jottings From Saleha Ekhwan

Sorry to inform we will not be able to join you all in Singapore, much as we wanted to. I will definitely miss an exciting nite of fun , laughter and a lot of reminisences.

Please do not forget to attach photos to the blog, especially those people I wanted to meet most, Kheng seng, Lian Tee, Pik Ha , Soh keng ( I have seen most of the rest with gapping mouth , taken aback by their absolute transormation!! ( Shhh.......), Well..they would do the same if they look at me too ha ha.

Send my regards and best wishes to all and hopefully we will be able to meet , sometime somewhere.

I have contacted Mariam and Dato zahrah, no response as yet ( biasa lah tu)

regards

Saleha Ekhwan

20/1/2010

P/S I don't think I can convey your regards to all in the meet lah - tak cukup masa! So will do it thru the blog.

5 comments:

Low Chee Moi said...

Memories flooding back. Can recall Kheng Seng, Pik Ha, Soh Keng

y c lee said...

Sob.. Sob... Saleha.. you remembered so few of us ...

Lee Too said...

YC, you r wrong! Saleha remembered the most number of people in the pics. She has been helping me to identify you all even thru the phone all the way fr. KL! She just rindu those more lah!

lc said...

Hi, all. At least I get to see most of you from the photos, most of the ladies had put on weight! except Lee Too,Ley Tin and Soh Kheng, while some of the men had shed some...can't stand this,,,I heard there might be a reunion during CNY, so we can get to meet those in BP? Got ah??

lc said...

Very good photos, so clear and can see that most of my lady frens (those that I have not met for so long..)have prospered!! Lian Tee la,Ping Lin maybe very slightly...definitely Pik Ha haha but anyway I did see u recently!
Soh Kheng, good to see you joined the reunion, and you are going to be a young Grandma...
Lee Too & See Boon, so how's the getogether for CNY, likely to happen?? I would really like to meet those in BP and whoever will be back in BP???