Saturday, January 30, 2010

Auspicious day to start work after Lunar New Year

I am sure many of you know that the next year according to the Chinese zodiac is the Metal Tiger year (庚寅).  For those of you who believe in date selection for important activities and, have a bit of control over your work schedule, the following are auspicious dates/time that you can use to start the first day of work after the Lunar New Year. 

1) Feb 16 (Tues) between 11am - 3pm  (inauspicious for those born in the year of the Rabbit)
2) Feb 19 (Fri) between 1-3pm (best for persons whose day masters are water and earth)
3) Feb 25 (Thurs) between 9am-1pm (inauspicious for those born in the year of the Horse)

Disclaimer: Use the above at your own risk and I hold no responsibility for any fortune or misfortune that befalls you during the course of the year due to the effect of the auspicious/inauspicious Qi of the selected date/time if you choose to follow the above advice.

1 comment:

y c lee said...

SIGH :-( I think that means all goats have to start early this year then...