Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Find - Melaka & Penang

Too Chit Joan -No. 66 on my list. Yes, from Melaka another cikgu. Thanks to Foo Mok Wah. That is a real fast one! Chit Joan can't wait to find out what's going on when I called her in Melaka and I think many of her friends too can't wait to connect to her. Sabar ok , my hands are full. The search has gone up another notch. We are now reaching the Kluang folks slowly but surely.

Lai Yan Won - aiyah really "yan vong". I have been going in circles to find you - fr KL to Hawaii - Shah Alam - Penang -back to KL - Penang & finally Ipoh. Thanks Wee Keang for the final lap! Yes our pharmacist turned remisier in Penang.

Welcome both of you to Class 74 HSBP Reunion.

3 comments:

gee sing said...

Then it's time for you to update the contact list again. I must say you make a pretty good (or should I say persistent) detective! :D

I hope those who are in Johor will try to make it to the Singapore gathering. \:)

CHIA Yew Heng said...

Ha! I remembered that Too Chit Joan. She is from Kluang, so where is she now?

Lee Too said...

Aiyoh!in Melaka lah. Need a pair of specs? haha. You miss her by a couple of weeks for your trip up north. If she is found earlier you would have gone a knocking on her door on our behalf.