Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wee Keang's Find In District Of Pineapples- Koh Su Ngo

This is an email received & reposted to share & to triggeeeeer some jaded memories which have led to many a findings. WK - Use the blog pleeeez.
...............
Someone in an earlier mail mentioned Koh Su Ngo. Oh yes, Quek Jian Bin, Koh Su Ngo and myself were classmates since 1962 (Standard 1) in Peserian English School in Semerah. Form 1 to Form 3, we were together in Sekolah Menengah semerah. Form 4. Koh su ngo ended up in TIGS. Jian Bin and myself ended up in HSBP. OK, now you see the connections.

When someone mentioned Koh Su ngo, I was frantically looking for a year 2004 folder. As I mentioned in an earlier mail I organised a reunion of Semerah students at the Katarina Hotel in BP. Found the file and I have the contacts of Koh Su Ngo. Yes, she is in Pontian and knows Niak Oi. Like her a teacher too. Her addressxxxxxxx. Tel xxxxxx. Su Ngo mentioned Soh Ley hoon, Tan Soo Boo. I think she was in Form 6 Sc B. Ya, in the class photo, she was seated next to the class teacher.

Was that Mohd. Shah, the Tanzanian Physics teacher ?.

I have spoken to Su Ngo, but did not get her h/p no. or email address. You may need to do some home work here.

Rgds
Wee Keang.
19 Jan 2010

.............

Homework done ! Su Ngoh has been teaching in Pontian since 1981 and is happily married with 2 children. She would love to reconnect with her friends in Class 74 HSBP. It is with regret that she could not join us in the S'pore meet on Jan 23 but would love to hear from you her 'missing links'

P/S I understand that all teachers in Johor need to do replacement class on jan 23 for CNY extended holidays . But those nearby can still come mah! Pontian, Kluang , BP are not too far away.

1 comment:

y c lee said...

Wee Kiang, well done !! some really fanciful invetsigative work..