Know the lass from Sc 3 who left for nursing in UK towards the end of lower 6 . She is a nursing officer cum accounts UK grad cum enterprenuer now managing 3 of her own nursing home in Seremban. If you can't find her, go to Mercy Convalescent & Nursing Home. With 2 successful children , she made known that she will be a full fledge grandma by July. Still can't recollect who she is ?? That's Low Chee Moi.
It is by co-incidence that we found her. Happened to chance upon a familiar name in Soo Boo 's facebook and further enquiries confirmed that Chee Moi is indeed our ex lower 6 mate. Haha it pays to be a little inquisitive. Chee Moi is really excited, she was just lamenting to her friends in Seremban that she has lost touch with her school friends and then here we are making contact with her. (Sometimes, we must say our wishes aloud!!.). Sad to say, Chee Moi have to miss this 23 Jan reunion having a very important meeting preparing for a Easter Musical for her church and her being the drama director. She would love to catch up with all of you. She can still remember a tall boy sitting on her right in class ...quiet but smart guy but can't remember his name. Whoever you are please stand up! Again the name Gee Sing rings a bell. Ahoy Gee Sing!
P/S : The name "Hot Mama" is not given by me ha- Ask Chee Moi.
10 comments:
Forgot if I was in Sc 3 or Sc 1 but if Ong Beng Chai was from Sc 1 then I was in Sc 1...need to jolt back memories
Just for laugh!! Actually had a crush for this tall quiet guy....haha! Beng Chai! So funny,recalling our younger days. He's shy & serious in his studies & I also 'paiseh'to tell him...hohoho!!
Chee Moi ah, you were supposed to join me for the Sunway meet, what happened?
Hot Mama huh.... Let me volunteer a guess. I can't recall how LCM looks like but from the profile picture on facebook I would say an elder sister marrying off a younger sister so sure hot lah LOL!
@LCM: sorry got to cut short our exchange on Wed cos plane was about to take off. So here is Hi again from CDG airport. Was hopping to see you tomorrow at the Sgp gathering.
Mee Kuen,
I was off to KK to babysit my daughter...manja++. First trimester of pregnancy, so muntah muntah.
Hi Gee Sing,
So sad I won't be able to join you guys & girls this time. I was the skinny, long haired girl & Ong Beng Chai was on my left. same class?? Hawaii 5 O...I was in that dance..I think.
My daughter's friends called me Hot Mama..think they didn't expect mom of bride to be dressed so red!! Its not my choice but my daughter's, so I escaped prosecution!
Why don't you say so! I only get my first proper date after working in Sabah.Coincidently, during school days, my favorite song was Joni,Joni please don't cry.Looks like you are far ahead of me.Still waiting for my eldest child(daughter) to marry.
Oi! 35yrs ago, girls not so daring. Shy la! How to make the first move...
Chee Moi, some of the slim and lanky guys have put on extra kilos, while the fatty round ones have lost some weight :-) :-)
Yee Chong..Agree. Guys quite cuddly & ladies pleasantly plump. Blame it on the good food in M'sia & slowing down of biological clock.
Post a Comment