Monday, November 23, 2009

Wong Yuet Chee
Mini reunion for HSBP1972 senior

Girls' gossip...


Now you all have all the names to the faces....
wish you were here, didn't you?



Boys' gossip.....




2 comments:

wee hong said...

Hi there everyone,

The photographs have finally been uploaded from my camera.

It was such a pleasure meeting so many of you for the 1st time after 35 years.

Many names I have guessed wrong but after spending some time mingling, all the old traits became very visible...esp Gee Sing, who has changed plenty in looks but none in his mischevious ways....
After viewing from afar, I could recognise See Boon but when he stood in front of me much earlier... my mind drew blanks.
Lee Too is the best with names as she could recall almost 99% of the names... the only one he missed is Jimmy Lim See Peng. This one has definately changed.....

Lee Too said...

I couldn't find the bunny teeth of Lilian Joyce Ong. You gonna put your own - best for last eh?