Dear All
Thanks indeed to David, Wee Hong, Lee Too and all of you who made the reunion gathering a great success. It will be a reunion that we will all remember forever. As promised, attached are 2 photos from my camera, one is the Form photo for the Art classs (black and white) and the other taken while having the buffet dinner. I will try to go through my photo collection again to look for old photos to share with you all. Hopefully, I will be able to make a clear print this time with some photo softwares and better lighting when taking these old photos using my Nikon camera
Cheers and take care
P/s: If any one of you cannot receive the photos due to size limitation imposed by your email providers, do let me know and I will try to scale down the photos
RE: Who Is Who of HSBP Class '74Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:33 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment