Lee Too,
Definitely a very nostalgic and memorable night for those who will there on Saturday. Singapore based folks have agreed to organize a similar gathering. This is to round up those who are based there, who have wanted to but were unable to join the function that evening. There were some suggestions that Yip and family may also be back during the early part of 2010.
Just a small favor please, Can we have a separate list identifying all those who were there that evening. I must say that, despite the blanket game that we all played and enjoyed very much, there are still some names that needed a face and some faces definitely wanting a name. Surely, those who were not there cannot possibly have recognized more faces and names compared to those who were there. :-) :-). I knew I did badly on this one.
Y C LEE
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 10:47 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment