Gee Sing, if these photos are the same ones from the Photo Bucket, thanks!! You have saved me the trouble of re-posting, like what Lee Too wants me to do. She thinks I am so free!!! Imagine, I had to copy and paste one by one and upload!!!
Yes, they are. Just wanted all the photos to be in one place. BTW, if anyone would like any of the originals, let me know and I will email them to you. The originals are 1-2MB each so make sure your email account accepts large file sizes.
Gee Sing, Pls send me the ori. I want to develop in prints. The before & after - hey its' good! It would be interesting if all could upload. Sifu over to you.
Gee Sing, I agree with Lee Too. Can you do for all of us, the "Then and Now" photo for us....so interesting to see how we have changed from then(teens) to now (sob! fifties!)
Lee Too, the original files are huge 2-3MB each so I will try to burn them on a DVD and post mail it to you. Sorry I won't be able to oblige on the "then & now" pics. I just did mine for fun and after doing it, I realize it's no fun reminding myself how I have aged LOL!
6 comments:
Yes, they are. Just wanted all the photos to be in one place. BTW, if anyone would like any of the originals, let me know and I will email them to you. The originals are 1-2MB each so make sure your email account accepts large file sizes.
The photos posted on this blog have been compressed to about 60-70k so they won't look very nice if you just copy from here ;-)
Thanks Gee Sing!
My photos are all original sized....no compressing/compression at all...just click "save" and SAVE!!!!!...with my compliments!
Gee Sing,
Pls send me the ori. I want to develop in prints. The before & after - hey its' good! It would be interesting if all could upload. Sifu over to you.
Gee Sing,
I agree with Lee Too. Can you do for all of us, the "Then and Now" photo for us....so interesting to see how we have changed from then(teens) to now (sob! fifties!)
Lee Too, the original files are huge 2-3MB each so I will try to burn them on a DVD and post mail it to you. Sorry I won't be able to oblige on the "then & now" pics. I just did mine for fun and after doing it, I realize it's no fun reminding myself how I have aged LOL!
Post a Comment