Hi all,
It was such a memorable evening catching up and sharing old memories with those who were at this reunion. I can say that the evening was too short especially that we have so much to catch up as well as trying to recall who are some our classmates and where are they now.
I have not seen some you since we left High School exactly 35 years ago and I hope this is the first of many more reunion gatherings with more and more attending.
I will like to thanks David and Wee Hong for organising this wonderful gathering and all those who were there for making the evening a success. Also special mention to Lee Too for collating all the informations (contacts details) on all of us. Thanks also to Yee Chong for the wines and Sek Ming for taking the individual photo. I also like to take this opportunity to send my warmest regards and best wishes to those who are on the mailing list and their families.
Warmest regards,
Thian Hock
No comments:
Post a Comment