Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wee Keang : Hi Ah So, Ah Pek!!

Hi Ah So, Ah Pek,

Soli ah ! Cannot recognise all of you. As for me, I have grown. Hair still black and original though.

Now, Back row standing - Choon Kee, Yee Chong(that smile !), Kwai Buay, David ( gone red with YC's red wine), See Boon, Hong Heng.

Seated - Lee Too, Yeo Lee Choo

Seated on the floor - Can't recognise any of you

Those not named, sorry cannot recognise you. Honestly, I have to apologise to Wee Hong. I have no recollection of her. Maybe I need to take more ginko.

I have been in touch with See Boon over the years, Kwai Buay a couple of years back until her mum's demise. Somehow, we stop contacting each other. Everytime, I drive around BP, I do think and wonder about some of you. I want to put on records here and thank some of you who have accommodated me - either with lifts, meals or a place to stay or your company and friendship - Hock Shang, Chia Yew Heng, Choo Sim and See Boon. Do you remember our English teacher who comes on a motorbike ? Forgotten his name, but on many occasions he did give a lifts to the BP Bus station. Of course, you are all my friends too.

I also now think that I recognise Hang Kwang in the picture.

Now, what happened to Kon Tin.? Please update. I have dropped by his father's bookshop. but it has changed hands many, many years back. A few years' back I dropped by Ley Yan's brother's shop. The mum and brother remembered me.

Two years back. I attended the Bio-Johor Conference in JB. I remembered that some of you were staying there, but too bad, do not have your contact. I was again there last Dec, for anephew's wedding. Very often, I have been to KL, to get certain things done, but no reasons to stay a bit longer. Home is always the best.

Also wondering, where is Hock Shang , Lee Choo Sim, Kour, Tan kok Eng, Jega ???? Remember Gatu or not ?

Steven Wu has written to me, and I will look forward to him dropping by Ipoh enroute to Penang at the end of the year. I can offer you all genuine Ipoh White Coffee, Hor Fun and all the Fun, but sorry not Ipoh girls for what they are famous for ,if you do drop by.

David's brother, Tony Tiah, I have heard him speak publicly twice. So, I kind of knew where he was.

The past years we were busy building our careers, busy climbing the Corporate ladder, building our business or our families. I certainly look forward to renewing friendship with everyone of you. I surely miss out on that nostalgic night 2 days ago.

Kindly post the pictures for all to share. Meanwhile keep young, keep healthy and be happy !

Cheers. Hope to c u soon.
Wee Keang
Monday, November 23, 2009 3:11

No comments: