Friday, February 26, 2010

Reconnected - Hajjah Adilah bt. Bakri

I must apologise that I have actually forgotten that she was in HSBP until I saw the class photo as posted on Dec 11, 2009, under heading "Look what I found Part 2 (Class Photo Arts A & B) recently in trying to identify the people in the 11 photos taken during CNY meets in BP

Adilah was my classmate together with Quek Jian Bin and Koh Su Ngo Form 1 to 3 at S.M.Semerah. Adilah joined HSBP during Form 6.

Could not contact her until today as she was away for Umrah in Saudi together with her daughter. Last job was as a Lecturer in Maktab Perguruan Batu Pahat. Took optional retirement in 2006. Residing in Taman Lim Poon, BP. Has 3 grown up children who are now working.

Other details, I will convey to Lee Too.

1 comment:

MK Loo said...

Adilah was with me at University of Malaya...same residential college too...we were together everyday