This is another shot. I think he is Tee Bee Seng. If I get it right, I can possibly apply for a job at the Imaging Section PDRM or National Registration Dept/ Security Section.
OK, I tutup kedai, balik kampung and tanam ubi. Not qualified to be an Imaging Specialist. When I saw that Bee Seng's email address has something to do with UOB, I then thought that he must be in the Marketing or Management position. All he has to do is play golf, socialise and bring in the business for the banking group. That explains his rather dark complexion. But then, I was seriously off the mark !
It would not be a fair contest. We all who have not met the person, would obviously have started off on the wrong track.
That person in the contest photo is none other than Ong Lee Choo's husband. (Don,t you get mixed up with Yeo Lee Choo, ok?).
According to See Boon, Ong Lee Choo's children and See Boon's children are good friends. Of course, See Boon had met Ong Lee Choo before in some other friend's gathering. See Boon had no inkling that this Ong Lee Choo was a schoolmate. The other funny thing was that See Boon used to play golf with Ong Lee Choo's husband .
At least I guessed correctly that this person plays golf , which explains his rather darker complexion.
6 comments:
Any clues at all ? It is not easy to give it a long shot for someone we have not possibly seen for some 35 to 36 years !
This is another shot. I think he is Tee Bee Seng. If I get it right, I can possibly apply for a job at the Imaging Section PDRM or National Registration Dept/ Security Section.
Hey pal, what are we guessing here! Please kindly let us know what we're guessing first, I probably could be a winner too.
OK, I tutup kedai, balik kampung and tanam ubi. Not qualified to be an Imaging Specialist. When I saw that Bee Seng's email address has something to do with UOB, I then thought that he must be in the Marketing or Management position. All he has to do is play golf, socialise and bring in the business for the banking group. That explains his rather dark complexion. But then, I was seriously off the mark !
Should keep this competition open and running. Of course those who have met him recently should be disqualified from the contest.
Any clues here ? Like , is he from Arts or Science ? Where was he from ? BP, kluang wherever ?
It would not be a fair contest. We all who have not met the person, would obviously have started off on the wrong track.
That person in the contest photo is none other than Ong Lee Choo's husband. (Don,t you get mixed up with Yeo Lee Choo, ok?).
According to See Boon, Ong Lee Choo's children and See Boon's children are good friends. Of course, See Boon had met Ong Lee Choo before in some other friend's gathering. See Boon had no inkling that this Ong Lee Choo was a schoolmate. The other funny thing was that See Boon used to play golf with Ong Lee Choo's husband .
At least I guessed correctly that this person plays golf , which explains his rather darker complexion.
So YC, we all started on the wrong track.
Post a Comment