Small world!! Guess who I bumped into at the KL Tower Restaurant just a few days ago??? None other than the elusive Mr Lee Choo Sim! He was busy tour-leading some Asean visitors -I only managed to take a photo - not very clear though.......I am quite sure you would all recognise him, even though he's lost some weight!
Happy Sin Nien to all and hope to catch up back home!
2 comments:
Dear all,
May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year.
May you and your family members find health, happiness and peace of mind in the year of the Tiger and for many more years to come.
Take Care and Travel Safely
Dr Y C LEE
Dear All,
Small world!! Guess who I bumped into at the KL Tower Restaurant just a few days ago??? None other than the elusive Mr Lee Choo Sim! He was busy tour-leading some Asean visitors -I only managed to take a photo - not very clear though.......I am quite sure you would all recognise him, even though he's lost some weight!
Happy Sin Nien to all and hope to catch up back home!
Post a Comment