I think there must be some easier faces to recognise .. :-(
I think I am going to be a BIG failure on these sets of photographs. Someone suggested providing the names to faces earlier,Please do your stuff quickly, Otherwise there will be many more red faces ...
OMG ! How could you forget how Ong Beng Chai looks like ? LCM, I am certain that the last photo is not of OBC.
Let me give it a try : 1)Soh Keng, 2) Pik Ha , 3)Lee Nar / Peter / Kok Eng , 4) William Ho, 5) ??? , 6)Say Ban , 7) ??? , 8) Bee Tin , 9) ??? , 10) Lee Chang Ngee 11) Nick name "Preacher Man" but forgotten his name. No sarcasm or insult intended.
Sau Cheng and myself reckoned the last photo is Ong Beng Chai. I think LCM is certainly right. I don't think she can forget that face easily, haha! We also spotted Lee Tian Eng. The rest... please Lee Too don't tease us, just put the name tags on.
DR Y C Lee & Bee Kheng, patient la! Enjoy the guessing game a while more and let the others have a chance to take a guess too. Other than those I have met in Sg, I can recognise No 8: Lim Bee Tin - cheerful as ever. No 10 I think is Kok Eng.
Corrections to my earlier posting. This guessing game is fun. Picture no. 3) third person here cannot be Kok Eng.
Picture no. 7) should be Lee Tian Eng.
Picture no. 10) should be Tan Kok Eng. LT gave the hint that he is our schoolmate. So, it cannot be our teacher Lee Chang Ngee. Anyway, our teacher should by now look a lot older.
Picture no. 11) If indeed that is OBC, then my apologies to LCM. But, I thought he looked like our Form 4 or 5 classmate, the "Preacher Man".
Never in a million years guessed that is Ong Lee Choo. She used to have glasses and face much 'rounder'. Anyway still as sweet as ever even though with some fine lines on the face.
Chuan Huat, of course I remember both you and Peter, the Skynet people. But in picture 3, you look alot younger. So, I was not sure. OBC, I could not guess that was you. i did not anticipate that transformation. I was certain of Tian Eng and kok Eng the second round. The truth is that we have all aged, ravaged by the passage of time.
Sorry I cannot recognise ong lee choo, tian eng and beng chai. Rest are alright. Met some of them during the Singapore Meet and so they were familiar faces. Sorry I couldn't make for any of the BP meets tho' I would much love too. My bro-in-law, Mr See Teck Seng (probably taught some of you folks b4) and family were with me for 2 days in Johor Bahru for the family reunion. Hope to meet up with BP folks when I next get back..Not too late I guess to wish everyone a happy year ahead, ending with chap goh mei tonight...
Hi, even though I didn't attend form 6 I know some of these gals in TIGS. I remember Bee Tin, Yuet Chee, Pik Har etc.... how we've changed. I wouldn't have recognised them if I bumped into them.
18 comments:
I think there must be some easier faces to recognise .. :-(
I think I am going to be a BIG failure on these sets of photographs. Someone suggested providing the names to faces earlier,Please do your stuff quickly, Otherwise there will be many more red faces ...
Goodness! Sau and myself could only recognise half of them and it's because we've met them at the S'pore meet. How about some name tags, LT.
Let me take a guess: 1 Soh Keng?
2?? 3Lee Nar...the rest??Last: Beng Chai...why so skinny??
OMG ! How could you forget how Ong Beng Chai looks like ? LCM, I am certain that the last photo is not of OBC.
Let me give it a try : 1)Soh Keng,
2) Pik Ha , 3)Lee Nar / Peter / Kok Eng , 4) William Ho, 5) ??? , 6)Say Ban , 7) ??? , 8) Bee Tin , 9) ??? , 10) Lee Chang Ngee 11) Nick name "Preacher Man" but forgotten his name. No sarcasm or insult intended.
Haha this is getting more interesting.
Clues : Nos. 1,2,7,9,10,11 are our schoolmates.
Nos. 3,4,5,6,8 are our mutual friends
Look harder folks!!
Sau Cheng and myself reckoned the last photo is Ong Beng Chai. I think LCM is certainly right. I don't think she can forget that face easily, haha! We also spotted Lee Tian Eng. The rest... please Lee Too don't tease us, just put the name tags on.
No. 5 is Convent classmate Thia Bee Eng, right? Omigosh don't recognize any of the boys.....even those who are supposed to be our classmates!
DR Y C Lee & Bee Kheng, patient la! Enjoy the guessing game a while more and let the others have a chance to take a guess too.
Other than those I have met in Sg, I can recognise No 8: Lim Bee Tin - cheerful as ever. No 10 I think is Kok Eng.
Corrections to my earlier posting. This guessing game is fun. Picture no. 3) third person here cannot be Kok Eng.
Picture no. 7) should be Lee Tian Eng.
Picture no. 10) should be Tan Kok Eng. LT gave the hint that he is our schoolmate. So, it cannot be our teacher Lee Chang Ngee. Anyway, our teacher should by now look a lot older.
Picture no. 11) If indeed that is OBC, then my apologies to LCM. But, I thought he looked like our Form 4 or 5 classmate, the "Preacher Man".
This guessing game is a long shot.
No.9, No.9, No.9 - Guess that you gotta give a prize to whoever identify you correctly!(those who met you will be automatically disqualified).
@YC - give another shot leh!you should know.
No 9: Taking a hint from the date, could this be the hostess of the CNY eve gathering - Ong Lee Choo? (So you dont need glasses now!)
Bingo! all accounted for with the last wild guess. See how far you are correct.
Never in a million years guessed that is Ong Lee Choo. She used to have glasses and face much 'rounder'. Anyway still as sweet as ever even though with some fine lines on the face.
haha.. Wee Keang, we were together in Mid-Valley on 27 Dec 2009. Photo 3) that's Chuan Huat & Peter on the right! Remember Skynet guys?
Chuan Huat, of course I remember both you and Peter, the Skynet people. But in picture 3, you look alot younger. So, I was not sure. OBC, I could not guess that was you. i did not anticipate that transformation. I was certain of Tian Eng and kok Eng the second round. The truth is that we have all aged, ravaged by the passage of time.
Sorry I cannot recognise ong lee choo, tian eng and beng chai. Rest are alright. Met some of them during the Singapore Meet and so they were familiar faces. Sorry I couldn't make for any of the BP meets tho' I would much love too. My bro-in-law, Mr See Teck Seng (probably taught some of you folks b4) and family were with me for 2 days in Johor Bahru for the family reunion. Hope to meet up with BP folks when I next get back..Not too late I guess to wish everyone a happy year ahead, ending with chap goh mei tonight...
Hi, even though I didn't attend form 6 I know some of these gals in TIGS. I remember Bee Tin, Yuet Chee, Pik Har etc.... how we've changed. I wouldn't have recognised them if I bumped into them.
--Norani Ridwan (aka Nora)
Nora,
Welcome to our blog. You get one going for 1972 TIGs ya?
P/S : Nora is my Form 4/5 TIGS classmate
Post a Comment