Thanks for posting, and yes it is so wonderful that a wish to say hi to an old classmate after almost 30 years, managed to turn out into an impromptu face-to-face meeting! By the way all this is thanks to Loh Lee Too, who is the most important name to carry in your address book, (in case you left behind your 1974 HSBP contact list as I did this time)...she is a wonderful people connector! To Lee Too and all my other classmates in that I missed in contacting/seeing this round, I'll try in my next visits...( even if I can only catch one person/city/trip!) for these friendships the treasures of our youth.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting, and yes it is so wonderful that a wish to say hi to an old classmate after almost 30 years, managed to turn out into an impromptu face-to-face meeting! By the way all this is thanks to Loh Lee Too, who is the most important name to carry in your address book, (in case you left behind your 1974 HSBP contact list as I did this time)...she is a wonderful people connector! To Lee Too and all my other classmates in that I missed in contacting/seeing this round, I'll try in my next visits...( even if I can only catch one person/city/trip!) for these friendships the treasures of our youth.
Hai...zzz. miss u tis time round,Soo Boo.. Couldn't scoot off to you.
Post a Comment