I got a message from James Moh who left High School in 1971 and 9172 to do vocational studies. Anyone who knows him may want to connect with him at website stated below.
Here is his message:
OMG !!!....What a Find Through coincidence ! Thank you so much for this Blog, In it I Finally Found some Old Friends and classmates of mine From The High School Era. I am Speechless and In Awe For being able To see The pic of my old friend '' Tee Bee Seng, Tay Chon Kee and Miss Loh Lee Too ''. They were my Childhood friends since Primary school.
Wow !....You Guy's and Gal's Look as young as ever !! My Gosh !... How time flies and seeing you guy's Here Brings back Fond Memories of the Days Gone By.
Ops!...Got Carried away and I even forgot to mention who I am. Hey! I am '' Moh '' aka '' James Moh Heng hai '' from The class of 70, High school B.P. Left for vocational studies In 71&72. Being Around the whole of malaysia for sometime Now and am back here for good.
Right now Running my own e- business ( Cameras & Electronic Goods ). And teaching Photography on a Volunteering Basis ( Chinese High school & Kuitho ).
Hey, please go To My Co-founded Photography website and see a pic I Found From The Class of 66 of Limpoon Primary School II. Here's The Link : www.mychiaroscuro.net
Please Log In and Mention My Name '' jmoh '' as Referrer.
Anyway if you Back In town do give me a ring at : 019-7119019 and Lets have a Cuppa and Talk about Those Good Old Days....Ha, Ha.
Finally, Thanks again for Taking the time iN bRINGING UP This Blog. Keep Up The Good Work and May The God Bless You.....Thanks again....James.
2 comments:
BS & CK,
Help!! I am totally blank on this. If your balik kampong timing coincide with mine, we could could have a meet over a cuppa. Give me a tinkle.
hi moh heng hai!, yes!! once upon a time my limpoon sch buddy, and your family used to run the sch tuckshop !!! Rt? U still hav the mini microscope i sold u :), and u also played with airfix models ?
Nice of u to remember me. hey must meet up one of these days to catch up the old times, my contact nos. (+65)96487096 (spore) and 0102067822 (when in msia, still goes back bp now n then to relive old memories), feel free to call.
Post a Comment