Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Anyone remember Chris Reed?

I came across this message from an "imported" teacher of HSBP : Chris Reed. Do you all remember him?


1. Chris Reed Says:



November 16th, 2009 at 12:16 pm


I found this site somehow when I googled Batu Pahat High School. I was a math teacher at high school 1972 to 1975. Tan Siew Leng and I are still married with two sons. We live in Phoenix Arizona US. She was talking about returning to Malaysia again. I was back four years ago and walked around town. I was surprised many of my teacher friends are still in BP. Like most, I wish someone would repaint the school back to white. I still have great momories of my time in BP. rchris211@aol.com.

4 comments:

Bee Kheng Yip said...

He's the Peace Corp exchange teacher from the U.S. He's our swimming instructor at Penggaram Club swimming pool in lower six. The girls who took up swimming should remember him.

lc said...

I remember Chris Reed. He taught us Modern Maths in Lower Six.

Lee Too said...

I too remember Mr. Chris as our swimming instructor together with Mr. Ho - the PE teacher. Ya,the cemented, coarse swimming pool which relies on rain water to fill up.

Bee Kheng Yip said...

It's actually quite an eerie pool but there's none better in BP during that time. The water actually came from the stream in the hills behind but I suppose it's still rain water.